- Oozing slowly across the floor, Marvin watched the salad dressing.
- Waiting for the Moonpie, the candy machine began to hum loudly.
- Coming out of the market, the bananas fell on the pavement.
- She handed out brownies to the children stored in tupperware.
- I smelled the oysters coming down the stairs for dinner.
- I brushed my teeth after eating with Crest Toothpaste.
- Grocery shopping at Big Star, the lettuce was fresh.
- Driving like a maniac, the deer was hit and killed.
- With his tail held high, my father led his prize poodle around
- I saw the dead dog driving down the interstate.
- Holding a bag of groceries, the roach flew out of the cabinet.
- Emitting thick black smoke from the midsection, I realized something
- The girl was consoled by the nurse who had just taken an overdose
of sleeping pills.
- I saw an accident walking down the street.
- Drinking beer at a bar, the car would not start.
- Playing pool in the living room, the radio was turned on by
- Frustrated by diagonal movement, the set was turned off.
- Mrs. Daniel sews evening gowns just for special customers with
sequins stitched on them.
- Although exhausted and weary, the coach kept yelling, Another
- She carefully studied the Picasso hanging in the art gallery
with her friend.
- Having an automatic stick shift, Nancy bought the car.
- Freshly painted, Jim left the room to dry.
- He held the umbrella over Janets head that he got from
- He wore a straw hat on his head, which was obviously too small.
- After drinking too much, the toilet kept moving.