Individual Writing Instruction
Welcome to the Writing Center's video satellite
- Sign up for a Skype account if you do not already have one.
- When the video satellite is in session, sign up for a 45-minute conference time.
- When your time arrives, your instructor will ping you on Skype and begin the session.
What can I talk about with an instructor?
- All academic and professional writing: essays, reports, résumés, and more!
- Every stage of the drafting process: brainstorming, outlining, drafting, revising, and polishing.
Beginning the third week of classes, we're online Sunday through Thursday, 7:00 to 10:00 p.m. (Central)
This service is first-come, first-served. A sign-up sheet is available about 10 minutes before the session begins.
- Load our sign-up sheet.
- Type your name, email address, and Skype username into the sign-up sheet to reserve a time.