We are moving to an online application which can be found here. The application consists of:
- Part I: Completed application form and short answers
- Part II: Personal statement (See guidelines on application form.)
- Part III: Two samples of your writing (See guidelines on application form.)
- Part IV: An up-to-date transcript (see application form for instructions on submission.)
- Part V: A letter of recommendation from a UW-Madison professor or teaching assistant from whom you have taken a course.
All parts of the application must be complete before you are able to submit it. We encourage you to write your answers ahead of time, check them carefully, and then copy and paste them into the form.
There is a separate form for recommenders here. We encourage you to contact your recommender at least two weeks in advance to give your recommender ample time to write your letter.
If you have any questions about the application process or problems with the application, please contact Emily Hall at email@example.com.