3:00-5:00, Helen C. White Hall, 6th Floor (with brief remarks and cake at 3:30 in Helen C. White Hall, Room 6191)
All are invited to our open house, which will highlight Writing Center programs and initiatives, all while cheering 50 years of growth and partnerships at UW-Madison and throughout the greater Madison community. Among the many options at the open house, you can . . .
- stop by for a tour of our spaces
- learn about our reach across the university through Outreach, our Writing Across the Curriculum (WAC) and Writing Fellows programs, and our satellite locations
- get to know Writing Center resources, such as the Writer’s Handbook and the WAC Sourcebook
- see demonstrations of one-to-one instruction, including via skype and email
- learn about the types of workshops that would best help you and your students
- find out how the Writing Center’s community-based program, Madison Writing Assistance, is making a difference in libraries and neighborhood centers throughout the city
Cake will be served following brief remarks at 3:30. We’re excited to have you join us!